Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Vandy Reunion Weekend

I am heading to Nashville for my 25th law school reunion tomorrow so I will not be posting for a few days. I am sure that I will have some interesting stories that I can relate to my Journey to St. Andrews when I return from the reunion. Keeping up my good vacation weather karma, showers are expected Thursday, Friday and Saturday and the high temperatures will be in the low-50s and the low temperatures will be in the high-30s to low 40s. This is girding me for Scotland!

My "World Of" buddies were talking about playing golf over the weekend, but then they went radio silent. I think I may have been the odd man out on the golf foursome. I am not going to lug my sticks down to Nashville (although I am flying on the Southwest Airlines, which is the only airline that does not charge for checked luggage). On Thursday we are going to the Loveless Motel and Cafe for breakfast for dinner. On Friday, we are going to enjoy some country music at the Grand Ole Opry and Ricky Skaggs was just added to the playbill! The Vandy homecoming game is Saturday against the Georgia Bulldogs (most teams bring in patsies for homecoming but the 'Dores will be their own homecoming patsies!). Hopefully, I will eat those words! Saturday night is the big class reunion party and Sunday we are having brunch with my Mississippi cousins who are also Vandy grads (the Harvard of the South!).

I will be back at you on Monday!

No comments: