Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wishful Thinking

Holy Cow! Bob, my golf instructor, is a genius! I went to the lighted driving range with the mats last night with the swing thought of lagging the golf club and pulling my hands through the ball first. I was sure that I would be shanking and pulling the ball all over the place. To my great surprise the ball was flying off of my club on a fairly straight trajectory. I checked my clubface and the ball markings were consistently on the sweet spot of the clubface. Although it is hard to tell under the lights, and the wind was swirling, it felt like I was hitting the ball at least 10 yards further than before my lesson! I can't wait to play this weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thats great! Where are you playing this weekend? Next time I am over we can work on getting those links.