Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Golf Fix with Michael Breed

I have been watching "The Golf Fix" with Michael Breed on the Golf Channel. It is broadcast on Mondays at 7 p.m. Eastern time (5 p.m., Phoenix time), so I record the show and watch it later. Breed is a Class A golf professional (I am not sure what a Class A golf professional means). He teaches at Sunningdale Country Club in Scarsdale, New York, which is a stone's throw from where I grew up. I actually took tennis lessons at Sunningdale Country Club when I thought I was going to be a professional tennis player (but that is a story for another day). Breed is a little too frenetic for my taste, but he knows what he is talking about and is able to convey the information in a simple, straight-forward manner. He has a state-of-the-art studio with all of the bells and whistles and takes phone calls, e-mails and videos from his viewers and provides one or two suggestions and some simple drills to implement his suggestions. If you have not watched this television show, I highly recommend it.

No comments: